It is easy to transact with Nippon India Mutual Fund (NIMF). Whether you are new investor and want to buy units or you are existing investor wish to buy or redeem, we make it as simple as A-B-C. You can complete your transactions whenever you want, around the clock, using any of these easy transaction methods.
Invest through Whatsapp in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Save "9664 00 1111" in your smart phone contact; & Whatsapp "PUR" on the number
- Step 2: Get a link on your Whatsapp,click on the link and select scheme details
- Step 3: Pay using any one of the multiple payment options available
You can use our website to transact with us 24X7. The website is simple and easy to use enabling you to complete a host of transactions online.
- All you need is a PAN to start investing
- Existing investors can even login using their Gmail
- Purchase in just
3 simple steps
- Multiple online payment options, such as, debit card with ATM PIN, net banking, NEFT, RTGS, Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS) and One Time Bank Mandate
- Many services like purchase, track your transaction etc are available even without registering
- Live chat and call back to assist you at all times
- Use our "Learn and invest" section to know about our schemes and facilities and invest.
Transacting with the app is safe, easy and simple. You can use our app to plan your investments.
- Use 'Simply save' to invest in 1 step – anytime and anywhere
- Get your account statement with ease
- Track your investments
- Have access to information on all our funds
- Use our tools and calculators to invest smarter
- Invest using internet banking, debit card, Interbank Mobile Payment Service MPS or a debit mandate.
Click on the link below to download the Nippon India Mutual Fund app.
Transact on the move through SMS from your registered mobile number!
You can now easily perform Purchase, Redeem and SIP transaction under your folio though SMS. To avail the SMS based transactional services, you need to register your "One time Bank Mandate (OTBM)" with us.Click here to download the OTBM form, which you need to fill, sign and submit at the branch
Send an SMS to 9664001111 in the format given below.
For scheme codes for doing transactions,
Use your land phone or mobile to buy more NIMF units, call us on our Customer Care number at 1860 266 0111 (call charges apply).
If you would like more information about NIMF, call us on our Customer Care number at 1860 266 0111 (call charges apply). You can also register for purchasing units on phone by simply downloading a pre-filled form. All you need is your folio number.
Click here to download the form
Our self help options (IVR) is functional 24x7. You can speak to our customer service executives from 8am to 9pm, Monday to Saturday.
buy through the stock exchange platform
Nippon India Mutual Fund makes it simple to Subscribe/redeem units through the BSE STAR Platform (BSE) and MFSS Platform (NSE). Any number of units that you can purchase through these platforms and the same will be credited to your demat account.
NIPPON INDIA any time money card
Imagine having access to the money in your mutual fund account all the time. With the NIPPON INDIA Any Time Money Card, you will have the flexibility to access cash from an ATM 24 hours a day as well as making purchases at merchant establishments. Our VISA enabled debit card is linked to your mutual fund account(s) and is powered by Nippon India Mutual Fund and HDFC Bank. You can choose either Nippon India Liquid Fund (Formerly Known As Reliance Liquid Fund) Or Nippon India Low Duration Fund (Formerly Known As Reliance Low Duration Fund) Or Nippon India Ultra Short Duration Fund (Formerly Known As Reliance Ultra Short Duration Fund)as a primary scheme.
Click here to read more about NIPPON INDIA Any Time Money Card.
buy with an application form
If you would rather buy and sell through a paper-based application form, we would be happy to serve you at any of our investor service centres.
Click here for information about our service centres. If you would like to download an application form please
All above facilities are subject to applicable Terms & Conditions, for further details investors are requested to refer SID or KIM or visit to nearest Designated Investor Service Centre.
Users may note that there may be a time lag between the time a transaction is completed and before it appears in your account information. Please note that your transaction would be processed on the business day your funds are credited to our bank account. Should you require any further assistance or clarifications, please contact